A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-ascending and Multiple-dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-AAT02 in Healthy Adult Subjects and Patients With ZZ Type Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Liver Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ALN-AAT02 (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency; Liver disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Feb 2019 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, initial results are expected in 2019.
- 08 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.