A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-ascending and Multiple-dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-AAT02 in Healthy Adult Subjects and Patients With ZZ Type Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Liver Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALN-AAT02 (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency; Liver disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jun 2019 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2018-001362-41)
- 07 Feb 2019 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, initial results are expected in 2019.