A Cross-Sectional, Observational, Epidemiologic Study to Describe the Burden and the Related factors of Caregivers of Advanced Parkinson's Disease Patients Either Treated with Continuous Dopaminergic Delivery Systems (CSAI or LCIG) or Standard of Care Therapy (SOC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary) ; Apomorphine
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREDICT
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 09 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 01 May 2018 Primary endpoint (Caregiver burden and its related factors among caregivers of APD patients using the Zarit Caregiver Burden Interview (ZBI) score:levodopa/carbidopa intestinal gel (LCIG) infusion versus continuous subcutaneous apomorphine infusion (CSAI) and continuation of standard of care (SOC)) has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Neurology.
- 01 May 2018 According to results published in the Journal of Neurology, patients were enrolled from Sept 2014 to Sept 2015.