A Pilot Trial of Ifetroban, A Thromboxane A2 Receptor Antagonist, in Patients With Malignant Solid Tumors at High Risk of Metastatic Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ifetroban (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 10 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Jan 2022.