An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety, Cell Kinetics and Clinical Activity of Multiple Doses of CYAD-101, Administered Concurrently With the FOLFOX Treatment in Patients With Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CYAD 101 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms alloSHRINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 30 Nov 2018 According to a Celyad media release, first patient has been dosed in this study. Top-line data is expected in the second half of 2019.
- 30 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Oct 2034 to 18 Oct 2033.
- 30 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Oct 2021 to 28 Nov 2020.