An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety, Cell Kinetics and Clinical Activity of Multiple Doses of CYAD-101, Administered Concurrently With the FOLFOX Treatment in Patients With Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CYAD 101 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms alloSHRINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a Celyad media release, the Company plans to expand this trial to further evaluate CYAD-101 with prior FOLFOX chemotherapy in refractory mCRC patients. Enrolment in this expansion segment is expected to begin in mid-2020.
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a Celyad media release, additional three patients have been enrolled at dose level three (one billion cells per infusion) in this study. Total nine patients are planned in this cohort. Preliminary results from the completed dose-escalation segment of this study are expected in first half 2020.
- 11 Nov 2019 Results presented in a Celyad media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History