A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Masked, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of DE-117 Ophthalmic Solution Compared With Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% in Subjects With Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension - Spectrum 4 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omidenepag isopropyl (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Spectrum 4
- Sponsors Santen Inc
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 22 Oct 2018 According to a Santen Inc media release, this trial is included under SPECTRUM program.The SPECTRUM program includes two pivotal, phase III trials, SPECTRUM 3 (NCT03691649) and SPECTRUM 4 (NCT03691662).