A Phase II, Open-Label, Single-Arm Trial Using KEYTRUDA (Pembrolizumab) as Initial Systemic Therapy in the Treatment of Advanced Mycosis Fungoides
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 11 Oct 2018 to 11 Dec 2018.
- 11 Oct 2018 New trial record