A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Parallel Group Study in Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis to Evaluate the Noninferiority of Subject-administered Romosozumab via Autoinjector/Pen vs Healthcare Provider-administered Romosozumab via Prefilled Syringe
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romosozumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 17 Dec 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2019 to 24 Jan 2020.
- 17 Dec 2019 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.