A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Parallel Group Study in Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis to Evaluate the Noninferiority of Subject-administered Romosozumab via Autoinjector/Pen vs Healthcare Provider-administered Romosozumab via Prefilled Syringe
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Romosozumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 May 2019 to 12 Jul 2019.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2018 New trial record