An Open-label, Phase II, Platform Trial Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Multiple BI 754091 Anti-PD-1 Based Combination Regimens in PD-(L)1 naïve and PD-(L)1 Pretreated Patient Populations With Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumours Who Have Had at Least One Line of Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 754091 (Primary) ; BI 754111 (Primary) ; BI 891065 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 21 May 2021 to 21 Dec 2021.
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 May 2021 to 21 Dec 2021.
- 23 Sep 2019 The number of arms have increased from 3 to 7. Also, there has been a change in the planned patient numbers, they have increased to 260.