A Phase 1/2a Study in 3 Parts to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of MIV-818 in Patients With Liver Cancer Manifestations
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MIV-818 (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivir AB
- 18 Nov 2019 According to a Medivir AB media release, efficacy data from the complete phase Ia study will be presented next year at a scientific conference.
- 18 Nov 2019 According to a Medivir AB media release, company has completed the recruitment of the ninth and final patient for the phase Ia part of the study. Based on data from phase Ia, the initial dose of MIV-818 for the phase Ib study has been determined at 200 mg / week. The dosage is given as 40 mg / day for five days.
- 28 Aug 2019 According to a Medivir AB media release, based on the positive results from the first six patients, the company decided to to proceed with the phase Ib part which is expected to start in Q4 2019.