A Phase 1/2a Study in 3 Parts to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of MIV-818 in Patients With Liver Cancer Manifestations
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MIV-818 (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivir AB
- 14 Dec 2018 According to a Medivir AB media release, three patients have already been included in an ongoing phase I study and results from the the phase Ia part of this study to be available during Q2 2019.
- 12 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 01 Oct 2018 According to a Medivir AB media release, the first patient has been enrolled and dosed in this trial. The regulatory application to conduct the study was first reviewed and approved by the United Kingdom Medicinal and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).