A Phase 1, Randomized, Three-Arm, Double-Blind, Single Dose Study to Compare the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of the Potential Biosimilar NeuCeptin with Trastuzumab in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Gastric cancer
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors NeuClone
- 23 Oct 2018 According to a NeuClone media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 23 Oct 2018 According to a NeuClone media release, this study is being conducted under the Australian Clinical Trial Notification (CTN) scheme.
- 23 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a NeuClone media release.