Open-Label Phase 1b/2a Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Genetically Engineered NY-ESO-1 Specific (c259) T Cells (GSK3377794) in Combination With Anti-Cancer Agents Including Pembrolizumab in HLA-A2+ Participants With NY-ESO-1 and/or LAGE-1a Positive Relapsed and Refractory Synovial Sarcoma
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; GSK 3377794 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jul 2022 to 18 Jul 2022.
- 07 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Jul 2022 to 18 Jul 2022.
- 07 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.