A Phase 1b/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of the Glutaminase Inhibitor Telaglenastat (CB-839) in Combination With CDK4/6 Inhibitor Palbociclib in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 19 Jul 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Jul 2019 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, Pfizer is providing Palbociclib , as well as financial support.
- 02 Jul 2019 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, first patient has been treated.