A Phase 1b/2 Open Label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With the PARP Inhibitor Talazoparib in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 02 Jul 2019 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, Pfizer is providing talazoparib, as well as financial support.
- 26 Mar 2019 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, the first patient has been treated in this trial.
- 13 Mar 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.