Phase 1/2, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of a Single Intravenous Infusion of SPK-3006 in Adults With Late-onset Pompe Disease
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SPK GAA (Primary)
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spark Therapeutics
- 16 Sep 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 15 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 08 Oct 2018 According to a Spark Therapeutics media release, the company plans to submit an IND application and Clinical Trial Application (CTA) to regulatory agencies and initiate a U.S. and European Union Phase I/II clinical trial of SPK-3006 in adult patients in 2019.