A Registration-Directed Study to Investigate Leronlimab Single-Agent Maintenance Therapy for HIV-Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Leronlimab (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytoDyn
- 20 Nov 2018 According to a CytoDyn media release, the company is hopeful to have final approval for treating with leronlimab monotherapy in 2020.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a CytoDyn media release, based on the promising results of the investigative monotherapy trial (investigative monotherapy trial), the company plans to submit a pivotal monotherapy trial protocol for PRO 140 as a single-agent maintenance therapy before the end of 2018 with the intention of filing for a label expansion subject to combination therapys first approval.
- 16 Oct 2018 New trial record