A Phase Ib/II Study of Leronlimab (PRO 140) Combined With Carboplatin in Patients With CCR5+ Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Leronlimab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytoDyn
- 27 Sep 2019 According to a CytoDyn media release, first patient has been treated in the study, under the care of Dr. Jacob Lalezari, a scientific advisor to CytoDyn and current Chief Executive Officer of Quest Clinical Research.
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a CytoDyn media release, this trial is under the supervision of Massimo Cristofanilli, M.D., professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a CytoDyn media release, the company has received clearance to initiate this trial.