Phase I trial in emergent neuroendocrine Prostate cancer (combination therapy) in the US
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Talabostat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Nov 2018 According to BioXcel Therapeutics media release, the U.S. FDA has approved the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for BXCL701 in combination with pembrolizumab. Data readouts from the trial are expected throughout 2019.
- 16 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 08 Oct 2018 According to BioXcel Therapeutics media release, company announced it has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to evaluate its lead immuno-oncology candidate, BXCL701, in combination with pembrolizumab (Keytruda) as a potential therapy for treatment emergent neuroendocrine prostate cancer.