Phase 1b/2 Study of BXCL701, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of Dipeptidyl Peptidases, Administered in Combination With the Anti-Programmed Cell Death 1 Monoclonal Antibody Pembrolizumab in Patients With Small Cell Neuroendocrine Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Talabostat (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioXcel Therapeutics
- 14 Nov 2019 According to BioXcel Therapeutics media release, safety and tolerability data from the first patient cohort was presented at the Annual Prostate Cancer Foundation Scientific Retreat.
- 24 Oct 2019 According to BioXcel Therapeutics media release, a second patient cohort is enrolling and the company expects to report on these additional safety findings by end of year before advancing to the Phase 2 stage of the trial.
- 24 Oct 2019 According to BioXcel Therapeutics media release, data from the first patient cohort will be presented during the 26th Annual Prostate Cancer Foundation Scientific Retreat that is being held from October 23 - 26, 2019.