A Phase II trial of TPIV-110 in combination with Trastuzumab in women with HER2/neu-positive breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TPIV 110 (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2018 According to a Marker Therapeutics Inc, the TapImmune merged with Marker Therapeutics and changed its name to Marker Therapeutics Inc.
- 16 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 10 Oct 2018 According to a TapImmune media release, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) has awarded a grant of $11 million to Mayo Clinic which will cover the cost of this trial.