A Phase IIa trial of Ampligen (rintatolimod) in combination with checkpoint inhibitors for the treatment of advanced urothelial cancer, renal cell carcinoma and Melanoma (Second line therapy or greater, combination therapy)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rintatolimod (Primary) ; Immunotherapies
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 10 Oct 2018 According to Hemispherx Biopharma media release, this trial will be led by Pawel Kalinski, MD, PhD, Vice Chair for Translational Research and Professor of Oncology in the Department of Medicine and Co-Leader of the Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy Program at Roswell Park, in collaboration with Mateusz Opyrchal, MD, PhD, of the Roswell Park Department of Medicine.
- 10 Oct 2018 According to Hemispherx Biopharma media release, this trial is being conducted under a Clinical Trial Agreement between the company and the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.