An adaptive, pivotal phase II/III trial of SM-88 in combination with gemcitabine (Gemzar®) and nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane®) in patients with pancreatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SM 88 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Precision Promise
- Sponsors Tyme Technologies
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a Tyme Technologies media release, this trial is expected to begin in first half of 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Tyme Technologies media release, the company expects to start two potentially registrational arms with: 1) monotherapy SM-88 in second-line patients, and 2) SM-88 in combination with gemcitabine/Abraxane in both first- and second-line patients during calender year 2019.
- 17 Oct 2018 New trial record