An adaptive, pivotal phase II/III trial of SM-88 in combination with gemcitabine (Gemzar) and nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) in patients with Advanced pancreatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Racemetyrosine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Precision Promise
- Sponsors Tyme Technologies
- 04 Nov 2019 According to a Tyme Technologies media release, the first site for the trial is expected to open by year end 2019.
- 03 Apr 2019 According to a Tyme Technologies media release, the company in partnership with the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network expected to initiate this study in mid-2019.
- 25 Feb 2019 According to a Tyme Technologies media release, based on the FDA's feedback, as well as ongoing discussions with the TYME Pancreatic Medical Advisory Board, the company is in the process of finalizing a randomized pivotal trial protocol with a primary endpoint of overall survival.