A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Anti-Tumor Activity of ADCT-602 Targeting CD22 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab cys SG3249 (Primary)
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, Hagop Kantarjian, MD, Professor and Chair of the Department of Leukemia, and Nitin Jain, MD, Associate Professor in the Department of Leukemia, at MD Anderson are leading this trial.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, first patient have been dosed in this trial.
- 17 Oct 2018 New trial record