A Phase Ib/II Study of the Histone Methyltransferase Inhibitor Pinometostat in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With 11q23-Rearranged Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pinometostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2019 According to trial design data released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, this study will collaborate with other centers through the National Cancer Institute Experimental Therapeutics Clinical Trials Network (ETCTN) to meet the accrual target.
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design data of this study was released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 14 Jun 2020.