A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Open-Label, Phase 2 Clinical Trial of BMS-986213, in Combination With Various Standard-of-Care Therapeutic Regimens, in Participants With Recurrent, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Gastric Cancer (GC) or Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab/relatlimab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 04 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 May 2019 to 15 Jun 2019.
- 13 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 20 Nov 2018 to 15 May 2019.