A Phase II, Randomized, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of M6620 in Combination With Avelumab and Carboplatin in Comparison to Standard of Care Therapy in Participants With PARPi-resistant Recurrent Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; M 6620 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute
- 18 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 2 Nov 2018 to 3 Dec 2018.
- 12 Nov 2018 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record; EudraCT2018-001534-17).