A Phase Ib Safety Run-in and Randomized Phase II, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of M6620 in Combination With Avelumab and Carboplatin in Comparison to Standard of Care Therapy in Participants With PARPi-resistant Recurrent Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Berzosertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute
- 18 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 24 Nov 2021 to 6 Nov 2019.
- 02 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2020 to 6 Nov 2019.