A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-masked Phase 3a Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Brolucizumab 6 mg q4 Weeks Compared to Aflibercept 2 mg q4 Weeks in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD) With Persistent Retinal Fluid (MERLIN)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MERLIN
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jun 2020 to 9 Jun 2020.
- 10 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jun 2020 to 9 Jun 2020.
- 10 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.