A Phase 1 Single and Multiple Dose-Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of ARO-APOC3 in Adult Healthy Volunteers as Well as in Severely Hypertriglyceridemic Patients and Patients With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ARO-APOC3 (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms AROANG1001
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has filed an application for approval to begin this trial.This application for approval of the clinical trial is being submitted to a local Ethics Committee and to the New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority for review by the Standing Committee on Therapeutic Trials.
- 19 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2018 New trial record