A Phase 1 Single and Multiple Dose-Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of ARO-APOC3 in Adult Healthy Volunteers as Well as in Severely Hypertriglyceridemic Patients and Patients With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ARO-APOC3 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Nov 2019 Results published in the Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 18 Nov 2019 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Media Release, data from this study were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2019.
- 18 Oct 2019 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Media Release, phase 1 data of ARO-APOC3 will be presented on November 18, 2019, in the Late Breaking Science VI: New Frontiers in Lipid Therapy session at the American Heart Association meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History