A Phase 1 Single and Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of ARO-ANG3 in Adult Healthy Volunteers and in Dyslipidemic Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ARO-ANG3 (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Nov 2019 Results published in the Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 18 Nov 2019 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Media Release, data from this study were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2019.
- 18 Oct 2019 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Media Release, phase 1 data of ARO-ANG3 will be presented on November 18, 2019, in the Late Breaking Science VI: New Frontiers in Lipid Therapy session at the American Heart Association meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History