An Open Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Expansion, Phase 1 Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-Tumor Activity of RO7121661, a PD-1/TIM-3 Bispecific Antibody, in Patients With Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs RO 7121661 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 300.
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2022 to 13 Sep 2022.
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jul 2022 to 13 Sep 2022.