A PHASE IV, SINGLE-DOSE, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED, 2-WAY CROSSOVER STUDY TO DETERMINE THE RELATIVE BIOAVAILABILITY OF ZOLOFT (REGISTERED) ORAL SOLUTION (20 MG/ML; FARMASIERRA MANUFACTURING, S.L.) COMPARED TO ZOLOFT (REGISTERED) TABLETS (50 MG; WYETH INDÚSTRIA FARMACÊUTICA LTDA.) IN HEALTHY RESEARCH SUBJECTS UNDER FASTED CONDITIONS
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sertraline (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Panic disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Premenstrual dysphoric disorder; Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Oct 2018 New trial record