A Phase 3, Randomized, Comparator-controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) in Participants With High-risk Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (HR NMIBC) That is Persistent or Recurrent Following BCG Induction (KEYNOTE-676)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bladder cancer vaccine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HR NMIBC; KEYNOTE-676; MK-3475-676/KEYNOTE-676
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 10 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 09 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 19 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018.
- 09 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.