An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, 3-Arm, Single-Dose Bioequivalence Study of Bimekizumab Injected Subcutaneously Either by a Prefilled Syringe or by an Auto-Injector in Adult Healthy Participants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Hidradenitis suppurativa; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 12 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 12 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 12 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.