PHASE 1 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF PALBOCICLIB (IBRANCE (REGISTERED)) IN COMBINATION WITH IRINOTECAN AND TEMOZOLOMIDE IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT OR REFRACTORY SOLID TUMORS
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Temozolomide; Temozolomide
- Indications CNS cancer; Ewing's sarcoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Nov 2023 to 18 Oct 2023.
- 10 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 13 Sep 2023 to 15 Nov 2023.
- 10 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 May 2020 to 23 Jul 2020.