A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 2a Comparator Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Administration MNK6106 (L-Ornithine Phenylacetate) Versus Rifaximin in Subjects With Hepatic Cirrhosis and a History of Prior Episodes of Hepatic Encephalopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary) ; Rifaximin
- Indications Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, first patient has been enrolled. Study completion is expected by first quarter 2020.