A Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Food Effect of Single and Multiple Doses of ABI-H2158 in Healthy Volunteers; and the Multiple-Ascending Dose Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ABI-H2158 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Assembly Biosciences
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, data from this study is expected to be available in the first half of 2019.
- 09 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 31 Aug 2019.
- 13 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.