A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Relative Bioavailability of AZD4635 in Non-Smoking Healthy Male Subjects, With the Option to Assess Food Effect, pH Effect and Absolute Bioavailability
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4635 (Primary) ; AZD 4635; Lansoprazole
- Indications Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Rel Bio
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 4 Apr 2019.
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 4 Apr 2019.
- 06 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.