A Prospective, Open-label, Phase 4 Study to Evaluate the Safety of Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) in Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma or PD-L1 Positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) in India (Keynote-593)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Keynote-593
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 21 Jan 2019 to 12 Feb 2019.
- 13 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Nov 2025 to 1 Jan 2026.