A study of BAN0805 (ABBV-0805) for the treatment of Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BAN 0805 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a BioArctic media release, the company entered into a strategic alliance with AbbVie, under which ABBVie is responsible for the clinical development of ABBV-0805.
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a BioArctic media release, the company has received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ABBV-0805 (formerly- BAN-0805).
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a BioArctic media release, the company expects to initiate this study in 2019.