A Phase 3 Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Study of Oral Infigratinib Versus Gemcitabine With Cisplatin in Subjects With Advanced/Metastatic or Inoperable Cholangiocarcinoma With FGFR2 Gene Fusions/Translocations: The PROOF Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Infigratinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The PROOF Trial
- Sponsors QED Therapeutics
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 26 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2022.
- 08 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.