A Phase 3 Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Study of Oral Infigratinib Versus Gemcitabine With Cisplatin in Subjects With Advanced/Metastatic or Inoperable Cholangiocarcinoma With FGFR2 Gene Fusions/Translocations: The PROOF Trial
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Infigratinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The PROOF Trial
- Sponsors QED Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 10 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 26 Oct 2018 New trial record