A Phase III, randomized clinical trial in second line patients comparing the combination of sitravatinib plus a checkpoint inhibitor to docetaxel in patients whose tumors have progressed on prior checkpoint inhibitor therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sitravatinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2018 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, the company plans to begin this trial in the first half of 2019.
- 26 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 22 Oct 2018 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, this trial is based on guidance received from the FDA in an end of Phase 2 meeting. The trial will include an interim analysis of overall response rate (ORR) as a surrogate endpoint to serve as the basis for potential Subpart H accelerated approval.