A Phase 1/2 Study of IDE196 in Patients With Solid Tumors Harboring GNAQ/11 Mutations or PRKC Fusions
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LXS 196 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Skin cancer; Solid tumours; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IDEAYA Biosciences
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an IDEAYA Biosciences media release, 27 total patients enrolled in the Phase 1 dose escalation portion of the study, including 12 patients in MUM DLT cohorts, 14 patients in MUM overflow cohort, and 1 GNA11 cutaneous melanoma patient in non-MUM GNAQ/11 cohort.
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an IDEAYA Biosciences media release, the company is on-track for Phase 2 dose-selection and expansion into the potential registration-enabling portion of the trial for MUM in December 2019. Interim data with efficacy is expected in Q2/Q3 2020. Additional patients enrolled post-October 28, 2019 will better characterize tolerability and pharmacokinetics for Phase 2 dose selection.
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an IDEAYA Biosciences media release, data from phase I portion of the study were presented at the 16th International Congress for the Society for Melanoma Research (SMR Congress) 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History