A Phase 1/2 Study of ALKS 4230 Administered Subcutaneously as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors - ARTISTRY-2 (001)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALKS 4230 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ARTISTRY-2
- Sponsors Alkermes
- 08 Nov 2019 According to an Alkermes Media Release, As of Oct. 31, 2019, 6 of 7 patients from the first cohort remained on therapy. Enrollment in the next two dose escalation cohorts, to evaluate ALKS 4230 0.6 mg once-weekly and ALKS 4230 1.0 mg once-every-three-weeks, is ongoing.
- 08 Nov 2019 According to an Alkermes Media Release, study design and preliminary safety data from the study were presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's (SITC) 34th Annual Meeting 2019.
- 08 Nov 2019 Results published in the Media Release